While our kitchen was getting remodeled last week, we headed up to Grand Rapids to spend time with family. My mom and dad were so gracious in putting up with us and our mess and all the craziness that comes with a family of 5 with three toddlers.
Here is a brief snapshot in opposite order...since this is the way the pictures loaded. Oh, and sadly, my camera battery died during the week and I didn't have my charger around. I missed pictures of Kara's bridal shower, but should be able to get some from others. I think we also missed out on taking pictures of our adult dinner out at the BOB celebrating David's graduation and birthday!
We went to Grand Haven and let the girls put their feet in the water. They had so much fun splashing, throwing rocks and washed up pieces of wood back into the water. They would have stayed for hours. I can't wait to go back to the beach with our bathing suits and warmer water!
Picture didn't turn out that well, but what would be a trip to Michigan without going to Robinette's Apple Orchard for donuts! We even got to meet up with my friend Melissa and her 3 kiddos. The day before we met up with Melissa and Gretchen and all our kids at a park. I forgot my camera for this and sunscreen too--good thing Melissa is more prepared. I need to get sunscreen and a first aid kit packed in my diaper bag for summer and all our trips out to parks.

My mom took Kelly and I to the Fredrick Meijer Garden's with the kids. The flowers were beautiful and the kids loved splashing around in the Children's Garden.

The kids had a great time at John Ball Park Zoo. Kelly kept saying it isn't as big as the Indy Zoo, but it really is a nice zoo and has some things that the Indy one doesn't. The kids loved the lions (or as Harrison calls them, Aslan). Check out Rebekah's goo-goo goggles.

We went to the Holland Tulip Festival and the kids got to pet some animals and see some tulips.

Baby Arnold at 35 weeks and Baby Phillips at 23 weeks. It was so fun to be able to spend time with my pregnant sister Kelly and it will be great fun for our boys to be so close in age.

Happy Mother's Day. I may be worn out by the end of the day and ready for the kids to be in bed, but I am truly blessed! My girls are sweet and loving and as I write, this new little boy is kicking me (I think he is ready to come out soon!).


Our trip to Michigan started with us watching Randy run a mini-marathon in Indy. He trained hard all winter and spring long and it was great watching him complete the race and in good time too! Way to go honey!!

What do you do when you are in Indy watching the mini with a triple stroller and a dog and need some coffee? Put the dog on the girls lap and head into the hotel where the line at the Starbucks is almost out the door. At one point, Lydia came out of the stroller and Maggie got the seat up-high. We had plenty of stares to be sure!
My mom took Kelly and I to the Fredrick Meijer Garden's with the kids. The flowers were beautiful and the kids loved splashing around in the Children's Garden.
The kids had a great time at John Ball Park Zoo. Kelly kept saying it isn't as big as the Indy Zoo, but it really is a nice zoo and has some things that the Indy one doesn't. The kids loved the lions (or as Harrison calls them, Aslan). Check out Rebekah's goo-goo goggles.
Baby Arnold at 35 weeks and Baby Phillips at 23 weeks. It was so fun to be able to spend time with my pregnant sister Kelly and it will be great fun for our boys to be so close in age.
Happy Mother's Day. I may be worn out by the end of the day and ready for the kids to be in bed, but I am truly blessed! My girls are sweet and loving and as I write, this new little boy is kicking me (I think he is ready to come out soon!).
Our trip to Michigan started with us watching Randy run a mini-marathon in Indy. He trained hard all winter and spring long and it was great watching him complete the race and in good time too! Way to go honey!!
What do you do when you are in Indy watching the mini with a triple stroller and a dog and need some coffee? Put the dog on the girls lap and head into the hotel where the line at the Starbucks is almost out the door. At one point, Lydia came out of the stroller and Maggie got the seat up-high. We had plenty of stares to be sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment