Monday, April 19, 2010

Arnold Family Birthdays

Happy birthday to Natalie (6) and Morgan (9)! We had a great time with family in St. Louis celebrating birthdays a few weekends ago. Hopefully we will make it out again sometime this summer to catch a Cardinal's game too!

Madi and Megan are working hard on their butterflies. Randy cut out wooden butterflies and now has had all the nieces (except Allie), paint a butterfly for our basement barn-themed wall. I will have to post some pictures after they are all hung up!


The girls sure do love their cousins. Here is Anna and Eve.

Check out those french braids on Natalie and Rebekah! Yes, I did them myself and am actually quite proud of my new skill. I figure with three little girls, I better learn to french braid. Rebekah usually will sit still if Elmo's World is on tv and if she gets a treat.
Have I mentioned yet how much Rebekah loves her cousin Will? Well, she sure does! She will ask to have her hands washed so she can hold him. She does a great job and has started asking me if I have a baby in my tummy...poor girl will have to wait a little longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment